8/15/2011

Ovarian Cyst Treatment

Your Question: Fibroids Symptoms – Bloating, Weight Gain

Sandy asks…

after a ulrasound showing ovarian cysts and fibroids,my GP didn’t give much info,do i just leave it?

my symptoms are unexplained weight gain,bloating,heavy painfull periods,frequent urination and constipation.the weight gain bothers me the most and my gp seemed to think i was just another women wanting to eat lots and be slim!i diet and exersise!please help im so fedup!

Clare answers:

Sandy, I absolutely understand your desperation. Seem that your doctor is not in a rush to remove your fibroids or the ovarian cyst. Sometimes the doctors decide for an “observing period”, especially when the condition has been just discovered. I would not wait for the gyno to make up his/her mind… and I would recommend that you start to be active yourself in fighting your diseases. There are completely natural programs that will help you to cure your fibroids and your cyst too, step by step. Still, go to your gyno for check-ups but you will see improvement not only from the symptoms very quickly.
The fibroids cure program can be found here, I have heard a lot of good feedback about this book:
The 100% natural treatment for ovarian cyst and PCOS is described in incredible detail, 3-step approach, in the Carol Foster’s Book here:
Take your life into your hands and start with healing today. If you have any questions, shoot me an email.
Wish you a quick recovery.
Clare

Lizzie asks…

Fibroids and Constipation !!!!??

I was diagnosed with fibroids about a year ago and they have grown significantly since. I have decided to have a myomectomy in the summer of ’08 because my symptoms aren’t that bad. However, the fibroids are causing constipation!! I always feel bloated and have a little poochy belly all the time. Anybody have any suggestions on how to deal with this until the surgery? Is it bad to use OTC laxatives (like the glycerin suppositories) 1-2X a week? Thanks!

Clare answers:

Hi Lizzie,
first, wishing you good luck with your upcoming surgery. You can relief the bloating and other symptoms in a natural way and in fact you can start shrinking your fibroids even before the surgery. It takes some changes to your diet, herbs and other things that are all described in the book called Fibroids Miracle that celebrated a huge success at women suffering from the fibroids.
Good luck, again!

More here: ovarian cyst treatment blog

No comments:

Post a Comment